Flameproofing isn’t the only service we offer, Forktorque has for many years manufactured attachments, installed heated and air conditioned cabins and many other modifications to various material handling equipment.
We manufacture a range of forklift attachments to suit all materials handling equipment. Our range includes:
- Safety cages
- Forklift slippers
- Carpet poles
- Coil probes
- Lifting jibs
- Load spreaders
- Quick hitch attachments
- and much more
All of our forklift attachments are designed and manufactured in accordance with Australian Standard AS2359.1-1995 Powered Industrial Trucks Part 1 General Requirements.
We can design and manufacture any type of attachment to suit your specific requirements.
Productivity and operator comfort can be vastly improved with our range of air conditioned and/or heated cabins.
We design and fit cabins to all makes and models of reach trucks. Each cabin is built to suit each individual truck ensuring maximum sealing and heat/cold retention.
Of course, all this work would be useless without some form of cooling or heating to keep the operator comfortable. Units are fitted with the necessary equipment and any alterations required to existing components, such as the dash, are kept to a minimum.
Also available are modifications to units to meet your specific needs. Various modifications we do include:
- mast height reduction (mast cuts)
- manufacture and installation of forklift masts to loaders
- modifying overhead guards to suit drive in racking
- installation of four directional steering
- manufacture and installation of sideshifts and fork positioners
- manufacture and installation of cabins including windscreen frames
- modification of units to suit specific requirements in lifting
- modifications of articulated loaders for use in the brick industry
All modifications are Engineered and designed to comply with Australian Standards.